1. All arrangements and purchases are between buyer and the Livestock Auction Seller.
2. LiveCattleAuction.com is not responsible for misrepresentation or poor communication between buyer and livestock auction.
3. This website is for information reason only. To help you.
4. All arrangements are made directly between the buyer and the individual.
5. Transportation of livestock is the sole responsibility of the buyer.
6. Tie bids yield to the buyer present at the Livestock Auction.
7. The Livestock Auction/Auctioneer reserves the right to terminate any user for any reason.
because you sign up, that does not mean the seller will sell or the buyer will buy.
9. Internet Buyers should check out the seller before purchasing and
may be at a disadvantage to local buyers.
10. Mobile devices and wireless
devices are subject to the speed of the network you are using. We have
found them to be delayed.
11. Remember, buyers at
the physical area of the seller have the benefit of seeing, smelling, and
experiencing the animals in person. They may be able to notice
qualities about the cattle that you can not see online.
You can hire a professional buyer near the area to help you asses
quality, health, and condition. We consider this money well spent. You
may not be able to asses these traits as well as buyers at the physical
auction. If an animal looks too cheap, there is usually a reason
12. You agree to hold LiveCattleAuction and all classifieds
on LiveCattleAuction harmless for misrepresentation, misunderstanding, equipment
failure, any and all issues that may come from using the LiveCattleAuction
service. You acknowledge that we are trying to provide a
professional high quality service, but problems do occur. LiveCattleAuction do not except responsibility for
any issues arising from the use of our service. You are using theLiveCattleAuction website and service at your own risk.
you do not agree to these terms and conditions please leave our site.
Only those that agree to the terms and conditions are allowed to use the